- Click the icon of Display a menu of general Safari settings (the gear icon) to the right of the address bar, then select Preferences... (or just press Ctrl + ,).
- Select the Security tab (the lock icon) at the top on the window.
- Click the Safari item from the Apple/System bar at the top of the screen, then select Preferences.
- When the Settings dialog pops out, select the Security tab (the lock icon) at the top bar.
- From the Home screen choose Settings icon.
- Scroll down to Safari item then tap it (or tap Safari item on the left list if you use iPad).
HOW TO ENABLE